Sunday 13 March 2011

I wish I had the time to blog more frequently...

... I really do. It seems like I'm always thinking of things that I'd like to mention, pictures I'd like to capture and share but I just never seem to find the time to actually write those posts. Real-life gets in the way, other things have to take priority and whatever moment in time that I wanted to mark, well, it passes.

This weekend though I carved out an hour or so to sit with the laptop and catch up on some of the wonderful blogs out there. I'm loving everyone's "Spring is in the air" posts, although I'm struggling to match the vitality and energy that accompanies them. Instead I've begun to celebrate the imminent arrival of Spring in my own small, quiet way. Like having the windows open at every opportunity and hanging the washing on the line even though it's still damp hours later. Eating lemon shortbread, planting violas into vintage tea cups, filling the house with daffodils, snowdrops, hyacinths and early tulips. Splurging on pretty new bed linen. All signs in my own personal calender that Spring's definitely on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment