Saturday 20 February 2010

Slow but steady....

So goes the progress on my crochet. I managed to accidentally decrease, then increase the stitches on my last "square", so inadvertently made a bow tie. Beautiful Girl has asked me to save it for the groom to wear at her wedding. Am thinking of holding her to it.....
I thought I was being charmingly original when I planted up some snowdrops into a pretty teacup. Then I visited Blogland and discovered that, not only has everyone else had the same idea, but they all had it before me. No matter, it still gives me a little twinge of joy whenever I catch sight of it.


2 comments:

  1. Snowdrops always give me hope . . . . . . . hope, of better things to come . . . love Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore flowers in teacups, much prettier than plant pots. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete